I am a Melbourne based graphic designer, with a strong music industry focus. Whilst currently running my own freelance design company I’m also known as the resident poster artist for the iconic rock n’ roll bar; Cherry.
I’ve created artwork for a wide range of cliental, including major touring artists, local bars & venues, musicians, bands, corporate and retail businesses. Having been part of the music scene, both on stage and behind the curtain, I provide the relevant experience, knowledge & design skills that you’re after.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Key Areas of Design:
- Poster art & flyer promotion
- CD, Single & Vinyl artwork
- Printed advertisements (magazine, streetpress)
- Online advertisements (animated banners, still images, social media design)
- Merchandise, Stage Banners, Kick Drum Skin Design
Press Advertisement Work
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- Blunt Magazine
- Jmag (Triple J)
- Harvest Mag
- Easey Mag (PBS)
- Beat & Inpress (Streetpress)
- Herald Sun